The AAAL Executive Committee is looking for library staff members from AAAL member institutions to fill three vacant sub-committee positions:
- 1 position required (2 year term)
- Regular duties include: Coordinate communications of the AAAL including all social media accounts (Facebook and AAAL blog); solicit and distribute news items on a regular basis
Statistics and Assessment Committee
- 2 positions required (2 year term)
- Member should have experience in manipulating raw data in order to analyze, customize and format appropriate reports. Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative assessment in libraries in higher education is essential.
- Regular duties include: Collection of annual AAAL stats from member institutions; ensure accuracy, compile statistics on the master form, ensure digital preservation of data, reporting statistics to members via website and at the annual and fall meetings.
Please forward expressions of interest or any questions to Madelaine Vanderwerff (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday November 1, 2019. Committee members will be acclaimed at the November 15th meeting that will be held at the University of Alberta Libraries Augustana Campus Library in Camrose, so if you are thinking of putting your name forward for a vacant position it would also be great if you could attend that meeting.
AAAL Chair Elect