Membership in AAAL is institutional and is available to all academic libraries in Alberta upon payment of an annual institutional membership fee of $100.00.
View the current membership list.
To become a Member of AAAL:
- Fill out the AAAL Application for Membership [.docx]
- Please send all membership applications to the AAAL Secretary/Treasurer via mail, fax or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An Institutional Membership in the AAAL is $100.00 CAD per year.
- Annual institutional membership fee is payable on or before September 30 of each year.
- Membership shall cease upon non-payment of membership fees for a period greater than 6 months after September 30th of every year.
Individuals employed in the libraries of institutional members are eligible to participate in association activities and meetings. However, each institutional member must appoint a single voting representative.
Other interested parties may seek affiliate membership by submitting a request to the Executive Committee for consideration by the voting members:
- Affiliate memberships do not include voting rights;
- Employees of affiliate members are welcome to attend and participate in association meetings and activities; and
- The annual affiliate institutional membership fee will be determined by member institutions at a general meeting. It is payable no later than January of every year.