Collaborate to achieve innovation and excellence in Alberta academic libraries.
Facilitate collaboration and professional development opportunities for staff in Alberta academic libraries.
- Quality Service
1. Organize professional development opportunities for AAAL members.
- Hot topics
- Transformative issues
- Lightning Strike presentations
2. Encourage greater participation in AAAL.
- Encourage participation by all library staff members
- Promote opportunities to present workshops
3. Communicate to members.
- Website and blog
- Round Tables
4. Support/offer value to new library staff wanting to participate in AAAL
- Provide mentorship opportunities
- Encourage volunteer participation on committees and working groups
- Make travel easier to attend meetings
(Revised Nov. 21, 2013)