This month’s issue of 7 Questions with…AAAL Members features Pam Ensslen, Borrower Services Assistant at John L Haar Library, MacEwan University
1. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Sew clothing from Vintage Vogue patterns
2. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Anything from the 1967-1970 Spiderman cartoon series
3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
4. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Translating a mystery novel from German into English
5. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Full Frontal Nerdity
6. What is your best piece of life advice?
Dare to be extravagant and don’t shy away from challenges that test your mettle
7. What is your proudest work-related accomplishment?
Creating a patent instruction manual
Bonus question: What do you eat for breakfast?
Coffee and a sugary snack