After a brief hiatus, the 7 Questions blog series is back! This month we’re featuring Michelle Bezenar, Manager of Borrower Services at MacEwan University.
1. When was the last time you were nervous?
I had an interior designer come to my place to help me with my kitchen renovation. I never had a “professional” come in and look at my place before – suffice to say I was worried about my decorating skills (or lack thereof)
2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Play the cello
3. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Both sides now by Joni Mitchell (I sang it when I was about 10 years old!) ; All the way by Frank Sinatra ; Heart of gold by Neil Young
4. What is your best piece of career advice?
Don’t sweat the small stuff
5. What is your proudest work-related accomplishment?
My 35 years (and counting) at MacEwan University!
6. What is your favourite quote?
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
7. Who inspires you?
My mother – even though she passed away about 9 years ago, she still continues to inspire me.