May’s installment of 7 Questions features Alison Pitcher, Collections Assessment Librarian at Macewan University Library.
1. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
2. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Making a library-wide plan for a variety of usage/statistics collection and implementing it in a way that allows the library to showcase how it’s being used and track changes and trends year-over-year.
3. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Daughter of Dreamers and Doers
4. What is your best piece of life advice?
Make time for yourself. It’s simple, but I find it’s necessary.
5. What is your proudest non-work related accomplishment?
Buying a house.
6. What do you do when you’re not working?
I tend to inhale books and movies. I also have a love of food, so I bake (and destroy my kitchen) quite a bit.
7. What is your favourite colour?