October’s installment of 7 Questions With… AAAL Members features Brad Neufeldt, Director of Library Services St. Mary’s University Library.
1. What is something interesting you learned in the last month? Donald Trump is actually a Cheeto.
2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Ride a unicycle downhill while juggling
3.What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
- Bemsha Swing by Thelonious Monk perfomed by Medeski, Martin & Wood
- Nickel Bag of Funk by Digable Planets
- Pie Jesu from Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Requiem
- Weasel Pot Pie by That 1 Guy
- Shine of You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd
- Rock the Casbah by The Clash
among many others
4.If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Marîd Audran in George Alec Effinger’s When Gravity Fails
5. What would you name the autobiography of your life? Feral Teddy Bears & Other Nightmares
6. What is your favourite quote? “If at first you don’t succeed …. well, so much for skydiving!”
7. When was the last time you were nervous? September 25, Sunday morning getting ready to ride 100 miles on a fixed gear bike (one gear & no freewheel).